THE PERFECT VENUE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE HOLIDAY
LGB is ideally suited to a extended family group. Accommodation is across a range of large and small houses/studios, some with their own kitchens, others with their own terraces. Guests can eat lunch in one place and dinner in another. Perhaps more Rock'n Roll than Provençal, there is a games room with ping-pong and babifot that doubles as a yoga studio, an internet Cafe with 70's jukebox that provides contact with the outside world, a library stuffed with interesting books and pétanque every night in the car park!
LGB is a picturesque gem (see Gallery,) the hamlet is private, secluded and remote. It sleeps and feeds 24 comfortably and you decide when, where and what you want to eat. Everything within reason is possible. LGB has a live in couple and it is their responsibility to take care of your needs. Dayna looks after the kitchen and housekeeping, Steve takes care of the swimming pool and any maintenance issues.
In addition to biking, walking and yoga, LGB is the perfect venue for those wishing for some peace and quiet away from the coastal chaos and island mayhem to be found elsewhere throughout Europe. Instead, at LGB, you have your own restaurant, your own bar and night club, all within easy walking distance and open all hours! Plus in the nearby Gorges du Verdon and Lac de Sainte-Croix (the largest reservoir in France,) you have all the aquatic treats and toys you would expect to find in the Med or the Aegean.
RELAX & STAY PUT at LGB
- Eat, drink and have fun at LGB
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at LGB in the company of friends and family
- Drinks parties every night on a different terrace - your place or mine!
- Disco till dawn or turn in early, the choice is yours
- No neighbours, no fuss
- Turn off the phone, hang up the laptop, disconnect and relax
VENTURE OUT & EXPLORE
- An early morning or late afternoon walk through Oppedette Gorge
- Visit the local food, brocante and vide-grenier markets
- Walk or bike to local cafes and famed hill top medieval villages
- Ring the changes and eat out locally, there are numerous good restaurants
- Further afield dip your toes into the cultural waters of Aix, Arles and Avignon
A magical place to unwind and reflect:
- Fabulous pool area with far reaching views
- Lots of exploring to do around and about
- Private, secluded and remote
- Enjoy ping pong and babifoot in the pool house or pétanque in the car park
- Great place to get a group together
- Memorable al fresco dining options
- Additional staff available if required for housekeeping, cooking etc
Why Come to Le Grand Banc (LGB)?
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN ONE OF THE MOST DELIGHTFUL AREAS OF FRANCE
What People Say About LGB
the venue more than lived up to the expectations created by the website. A stunning location with great views and beautifully furnished throughout
Back at LGB, the cluster of individual adjoining buildings are perfection in their style, use of materials and combination of simplicity and quirkiness. Each building with its own individual style and character, brimming with atmosphere and memorable art and sculpture. I can’t think of anywhere I’ve been thats quite like it. Couldn’t possibly fault it or rate it more highly and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend LGB as the perfect holiday’
We have had a perfect stay. I can’t exaggerate what a wonderful couple you have in Dayna & Steve. The countryside is eye watering beautiful and what you have at LGB is completely exceptional. I think we have had near on 40 people through here and every one of them has said what an extraordinary place it is and some have every intention of coming back - as do we